1. Post these rules
2. Each tagged person must post 8 things about themselves on their journal
3. At the end choose 6 people to tag, and post their icons on the same journal
4. Go to their page and send a message saying you tagged them
Ok-- here goes:
1. My fav animals lions and turkey vultures. Lions are my sort of spirit animal guide. Turkey vultures are the ultimate recyclers, and return the spirits and dead animals back to the Earth.
2. I hate when lights are turned on if no one is using them. It will bug me so often I will turn them off myself, even if I'm in other peoples' houses.
3. I think if people are honest in their actions (not lying to themselves or others) they will find the life path that will make them most happy-- with jobs, relationships, whatever. Sometimes being honest is scary or takes courage-- to try new things, or take risks-- but it is better than wondering what life would be like if you never tried.
4. I'm learning the become a taxidermist. Love of animals + love of art/sculpture= taxi
5. I am an archer/ bowhunter. I find it challenging and enjoyable-- practicing aim, immersing oneself in the outdoors, and using all your concentration searching for any sound or movement to give away an animals presence, until you can feel the energy of even the trees around you.
6. I believe a sighting of the number 42 is a token of good fortune and karma (NO, it has nothing to do with Hitchhiker's Guide--- I've never read it, and thought this long before someone told me of that coincidence). I have just always felt this way.
7. I love to write. When I start up I get excited about it but always end up letting it go. I want to keep writing.
8. I value exercise as an important part of my life. I used to do martial arts but now I'm into jogging and recently started doing 5 Ks. The next one I signed up for is the "Smuttynose Will Run For Beer 5K", which makes me laugh.
TAG-- you are it: